Sunday, December 26, 2010

A New Idea

I think I'm going to make this a personal blog/ projects blog now. Since I have more to say about my projects than my life. So here's a list of all my projects that I can remember since I started 6 months ago.

Knits

  • Garter Stitch Scarf in 4 different Springy Yarns
  • Garter Stitch Scarf in 3 different Wools
  • Ribbed Scarf in Designer-Dyed Wool
  • Swirled Baby Hat in Worsted Weight Wool
  • Swirled Adult Hat in Springy Yarn
  • Stockinette Stitch & Garter Stitch Hat in 2 Wools
  • Victorian Lace Wool Scarf with Loop Hole
  • Garter Stitch Wool Scarf
  • Fuzzy Wristers (Fingerless Mittens)
Sews

  • Two Knitting Needle Cases
  • Halter Sweetheart Apron
  • Retro Half-Apron
Embroiders

  • Cardinal Hand Towel

Pictures will come once I've visited all of them in their new homes, since most of them have been gifted.

No comments:

Post a Comment